Friday, October 22, 2010

Nov. 2010 US Elle... Colorful, Fun, and Lovely... Just like all my DAMES! Ha!

*Fashion Spread Spotlight*

Last night, over a delicious dinner at Village Idiot in West Hollywood, complete with mussles, spinach/artichoke/mushroom pie, green salad, and apple cider beer, a special friend and I discussed traveling to new, exotic, beach filled destinations... By the time we finished our supper we were both day dreaming of hot/humid weather, crystal clear blue water and bare sunkissed bodies... Time to plan your next vacation??? I think so!!!! We DAMES love to travel and we especially love the adventure of being somewhere new and meeting someone new ;) So, start planning your next getaway... you work hard... why not play hard too! That's the DAME way! Hahahaha!

That's the kind of feeling that came over me when I saw this spread. The bright colors, sexy swimwear, and overall styling of each of these looks ( the black and white polka dot, long-sleeve, once piece being my FAV!) immediately made me think of 2 things... a DAME chic... and Vacation! Ha!


So... Smile more, laugh louder, dance longer... Enjoy life!








No comments:

Post a Comment