Saturday, October 23, 2010

*Lunch DAME style*

Sometimes my friends think I’m a tad high maintience especially when it comes to me and my grand ideas for “fun things to do”
Maybe after this post I will inspire them to oblige me and some of my wackiness!
One of the things I’ve always wanted to do was get all dressed up and have a fancy picnic with my girlfriends.  We’d eat little sandwiches, fruit and have champagne all while taking in the beautiful sites at Piedmont Park and of course draw a crowd because I’m sure we’d be making a huge production of it all.
So imagine my surprise when I found this….
Farniente : Luncheon in the grass

lunch-1.jpg

featured02-1.jpg


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looks like soooo much fun!!!!  Needless to say Tanj, Beej and anyone else I've propositioned for a lunch at the park.   Next year we're doing it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment