Monday, October 18, 2010

Marchesa!!!!!! - A DAME Favorite.

*Designer Spotlight*

If I could walk around in a gown every day... I ABSOLUTELY WOULD! Unfortunately, eveningwear as ready to wear just isn't practical for the everyday hustle and bustle of the modern day socialite and businesswoman - aka a DAME chic. BUT A GIRL CAN DREAM CAN'T SHE!!! And in that dream every one of my gowns would be designed by Marchesa. The founders/designers and friend duo - Georgina Champman and Keren Craig... are like a fine wine that only gets better with time. One of my favorite designers for several reasons; their designs flatter the womanly figure, unique but sophisticated, feminine with an edge and just freaking Pretty! - and what girls doesn't want to feel pretty in a gown fit for royalty!? I know my DAMES feel this way everyday - ha! Check out the Marchesa Spring 2011 Collection... Fit for Royalty! Designed for a DAME!



















No comments:

Post a Comment