Friday, September 24, 2010

We DAMES love a Fantasy...

*Fashion Spread Spotlight*
"Where Troubles Melt Like Lemon Drops" - W Magazine, October 2010.
Photographer: Tim Walker
Stylist: Jacob K



Would'nt we all love to live in a place where our troubles melt away like lemon drops.. The tops of trees are made of cotton candy and the roads are lined with licorice! I know I would! When I first saw this I immediately thought of the board game Candy Land! This spread is giving me a whole lot of
'Alice in Wonderland meets Edward Scissorhands' look/feeling. I love the playful, fantasy aspect of this spread along with the bright colors and metallics against the model's short dark bob and pale skin. Not to mention the great dresses, white thigh high stockings and layers of tulle - So girly and fun! The juxtaposition is FAB! A little sweet and a little dark... Another DAME worthy, fashion forward spread that we absolutely love! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment