Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Is it fall yet...

It's hard for me to say good-bye to my bikini's and flip flops and usher in this new fall season especially since I feel likeI didn't get to clock in nearly as many hours as I wanted to by the pool and on the beach but as of the 22nd of September it's offically FALL.  Every season when I go to 'turn over' my closet I always get nervous for fall because I HATE cold weather.  As I sort through mounds of sweaters, jackets, and coats I always think “what the hell did I wear last year?!  Especially since mother nature always seems to have a way of sticking
It to us worse than the year before when it comes to the new season; whether its unbearable pollen in the spring, sweltering temps in the summer, wind chapped fall, and hypothermic winters we must be prepared…and cute; so here’s my list of must haves for the fall/winter 2010… Stay warm!!!  Xoxo Pelar J

·         Opaque tights in bright bold colors and patterns: not only will they keep your legs warm but they also bring a punch of color to the monochromes of fall and winter.

Urbanoutfitters.com Tiger stripe tight $14.00

Forever21.com Gradient Fashion Tights $6.80

·         Turtle necks: allows for one less piece of layering and when paired with tights a turtle neck diversifies your closet, allowing for  spring and summer dresses to translate over into fall and winter pieces.

·         Comfortable (and cute) skid proof flat boots in the basic colors. 

Seychelles 'True Story' Over the Knee Boots
Nordstrom.com $229.955

·         At least one dressy coat (preferably wool and long) and one casual everyday coat( preferably wool and short or mid-length)


 

Blizzard Kisses Coat $190.00


Blase Wool Frill Coat $160.00
both Frenchconnection.com


And of course all the bells and whistles of layering which includes hats, gloves, and scarves!  HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment