Monday, September 27, 2010

*OPI Nail polish...enough said*

Anyone who knows me knows I'm addicted to nail polish!!  I'm like a crack whore for it! I'm honestly thinking about getting some stock in OPI because I give those people wayyy to much of my money to not be benefiting from it, like literally my medicine cabinet is like an Asian nailery.  Point being… Nails are a VERY important part of your whole ensemble and with Halloween being right around the corner (that’s right get your lingerie, oops I mean costumes ready) OPI is releasing a new special edition line called “Go Goth”!  There are four in the pack and the names (which is one of the main reasons i'm so obsessed with owning OPI) are:

Unripened
Nevermore
Sanguine
Obscurity
So, I’m not much of a ‘Goth girl’ but what I did fall in love with is the OPI Swiss line! *insert happy feet here* (yes I do a happy dance for nailpolish).  The line comes with 12 beautiful colors and I already own one which is Ski Teal We Drop (btw it’s amazing!)




but out of the twelve I want like... all of them… Don’t worry if you don’t go out and get them you can always stop by my medicine cabinet and borrow mine! J

No comments:

Post a Comment