Friday, September 24, 2010

A DAME'S Anthem: Peaches - Boys Wanna Be Her

HAPPY FRIDAY!! Yesterday my friend and I spent an amazing night out and about with the gays! (Stay tuned for my Gay's <3 Dame's post). I would've taken pictures but I'm a virgin at using my Blackberry so all my pictures came out dark. (I'm going to work on it I promise.) But I digress.. Even with me looking like I was wrung out and hung up to dry (insert image of black eyeliner and mascara smudged across my face here) I woke up with a smile and this was the song that was playing in my head. It's a compliment when a woman tells you that you look good but an even HIGHER compliment when a gay man does. Every once in awhile if you're feeling fat or ugly (yes, even us dames have those days), or even if you just want someone to fawn all over you, you should definitely hit up a gay bar! They <3 dame's and we <3 them! Shouts out to Blakes on the Park for great drinks and great fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment