Friday, November 12, 2010

Itching for a lil SPRING action??? So am I!

I know many of us have just begun to assemble our fabulous fall wardrobes (Fall being my favorite fashion season because there are some many amazing styling options!), but as you already know fashion is always two seasons ahead of the game. So to keep my lovely DAMES ahead of the game as well, here's some spring fashion to start drooling over!

Continuing with my obsession today with all things Jean Paul Gaultier... Check out his designs for Christian Dior's Spring 2011 collection! The styling, the bright colors and patterns, and girly silhouettes are to die for! His Muse... none other than a DAME chic herself... Betty Paige! She's a personal favorite of mine (Dita Von Teese being one of her burlesque protoges)!
Looove me some Sexy Betty Paige! HOT!









No comments:

Post a Comment