Monday, November 22, 2010

Fairytale Vintage... with a lil Punk.

*DAME Fashion Spread Spotlight*

Hello all my lovely DAMES! Happy Monday! It's been a few days since my last post... So much can happen in a few days... a few hours.. even a few seconds... Days, hours, seconds, within any of these time frames one's life or your perspective on life could completely change... Not meaning to get too deep to start the week off... just a lil somethin to tickle your brainwaves and jumpstart your mind - if the morning coffee or tea hasn't achieved that already ;)

Cherish every day, hour, and second and most of all make it COUNT! So, whether it's taking the time to tell someone special, "I love you" or being brave enough to follow your passion and telling your boss "I quit!" - make it count and live every moment like it's your last.

Back to our regularly scheduled program....

I found this fashion spread this morning... and I fell in love with it simply because I LOVED her pink "punk" hair! No drawn out explanation or dissection of the fashion or styling today... I just really liked her hair and angelic expression! Ha! The fairytale way in which the model was shot and the photos were edited afterwards is interesting as well and I knew my DAMES could appreciate the fashion. There's also some great party dress looks, for those of us gearing up for the holidays!

Enjoy! Muah!










No comments:

Post a Comment