Monday, November 8, 2010

If I was one for planning my wedding ahead of time... This would def be a runner-up if not the wedding dress!

I absolutely loooove this dress!!!! The color is amazing. All the frill makes it girlie and feminine while the mesh cut outs, revealing a little skin make it sexy! That's how I want to feel on my wedding day - beautiful, feminine, and most of all sexy! Not to mention it's by one fo my favorite designers... Marchesa!
Overall it's just an amazing dress and Rihanna looks DAME good it in! Loves it!

Rihanna on the carpet at MTV's EMA award show

If this dress looks familiar... it's because you saw it here @ fashionfordames.blogspot.com featured on our Oct. 18 post entitled DAME Designer Spotlight - "Marchesa!!!!!! - A DAME Favorite" from their Spring 2011 collection.





No comments:

Post a Comment