Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Belated 2011 to all the Lovely DAMES!

Happy 2011! Another year has past and there are so many things to be grateful for that happened in 2010 and even more to look forward to in 2011. I hope you all enjoyed great company, food, and wine during the Holidays! I know I did! I had an especially good time with my family and friends. I had a blast playing with my niece and nephew and I can't wait for the arrival of my third niece of nephew anytime this month. Check out a couple of my holiday pics:



And...A Mini DAME in training... introducing to the world... my niece... Elise Wiley Caldwell!!! {Applause}
Isn't she irresistibly cute... and fashionable!!! As if I would have it any other way ;).

Now... Most of you probably made New Years Resolutions but me, myself... I've become a little disenchanted with investing in New Years Resolutions... mainly because I find myself and many others failing to live up to them! So what's the point! I've decided, instead of making a New Year's Resolution every year, once a year, that I would take the opportunity everyday to set and achieve a personal or professional goal, however small or big, every day (or at least one a week). Each goal with the idea in mind to make me a better person - daughter, friend, lover, businesswoman, blogger, fashionista ;), entrepreneur, etc.! I challenge you DAMES to do the same... Rather than making shallow promises to ourselves to lose 20 pounds, quit drinking, or get organized - once a year... Challenge yourself to take advantage of every day, every week, every month, every year and the next (God willing) to be at your best, NOT just because it's the first day of a new year... that way self improvement becomes your way of life... not just 'once a year' tradition or ritual.

No comments:

Post a Comment