Wednesday, April 13, 2011

*Shoe whore's grab your cc's*

SCREW Christian Louboutin!  I am absolutely in love with Canada’s own Jerome C. Rousseau!  His shoes are firstly SEXY and secondly, CREATIVE.  They are art for your feet and best of all they are SUPER comfortable.  I was certainly a subscriber of the notion that SEXY heels could only come in the formula of 6 inches or more, but that was before I met Rousseau!!    His handcrafted in Italy shoes are inspired by Modern art, European design, pop culture and nightlife.  All in all I am in love and because he’s not as highly celebrated as Louboutin or Choo his shoes aren’t that pricey which means EVERYONE can afford at least one pair of his delicious foot candy!!  Here are some of my favorites including shoes I own and will own soon!!  DAMES check him out and get his shoes now before they get all trendy and oversaturated like things in fashion tend to do…







Tanj owns the ones on the left and I almost got the ones on the right... Looking @ them now makes me wanna kick myself for not getting them :(


My go to shoe for fancy events and trashy nights ;)
Very French circa 15th Marie Antoinette period!

Classic and SEXY!!

Will be adding to my collection soon!

Apparently an oldie but I will be stalking them down soon... U can never have too many sparkly shoes to go grocery shopping in!!


MAN!!  I feel like I could post pictures forever…. Although I’d rather be taking camera pics with them on my feet!!  Seriously I am making some serious “pudding in my panties” over these shoes (Thanks Summer Fields for hilarious and disgusting description!) Not to mention they come in beautiful packaging!! I cannot express how much I love his art but what I can tell you is that as soon as you slide into a pair you will be hooked!!!
xoxo
 Pelar

Btw he is sold at most high end retailers ie: Saks…  If you in LA you can also purchase his shoes at Beige Clothing Boutique…
Too see more including the fabulous Roxane Mesquida campaign for Jerome C. Rousseau please go to: http://www.jeromecrousseau.com/JEROME_C._ROUSSEAU.html

No comments:

Post a Comment