Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Sexy Militarian Look - Here to Stay!

 Only for the few... the proud... the DAMES! (Lmao! You know you love my lil corny subtitles)
Anywho...
The Militarian Look is one of my favorite current "trends". I like mixing this look with girlie pieces or accessories - just to keep 'em guessing. I'm obsessed with mixing feminine w/ masculine, and the militarian look is easy to do, for example: a structured military blazer with defined shoulders and all the military trimmings paired with a short, full, frilly skirt (preferably in a pattern/print/bright color) and tall platform combat boots - I DIE!

 I know most of us are gearing up for summertime! Yeyy! However, as you Dames know, fashion is always looking to the future and ahead of the times. A fashion birdie whispered in my ear that the military trend we looooved and saw a lot of this past fall will continue into next fall (as you can see in our previous post about Marc Jacobs for F/W 2011 Louis Vuitton). So hold on to any or all of your militarian goodies you purchased this fall, you'll be needing them! Here are a few ideas to spruce up your sexy militarian look or incorporate the trend in your wardrobe:













No comments:

Post a Comment