Monday, April 11, 2011

JANET JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!! NEED I SAY MORE...

Janet... Ms. Jackson if you Nasty ;)

Oh how I love thee...


So, in great anticipation of seeing one of my all-time favorite female artist perform in Los Angeles this Saturday, I decided to do a few posts dedicated to the beauty, the pop icon, the sex symbol, the fashionista/trendsetter, the performer that is... Ms. Janet Jackson! I can remember at 10/11 years old imitating dance moves from her video "Pleasure Principle" with my cousin in my Aunt's living room - she damn near fell over in disbelief and horror when she caught us attempting to reenact Janet's acrobatic chair move from the video - Hahahaha!
There are so many things I admire about Janet Jackson the pop star and the woman. Where do I start!? Her voice, her talent, her charisma, her dance moves, her sex appeal, her individual fashion style, her many dimensions, her global awareness and activism, her ability to captivate her viewers/listeners, and her legacy.

Janet is one BAAAD DAME Chic!

Stay tuned for additional posts on Janet Jackson as well as pics and video from the concert this weekend.

THE BEAUTY





THE POP ICON & SEX SYMBOL




THE FASHIONISTA/TRENDSETTER






THE PERFORMER



No comments:

Post a Comment