Monday, December 13, 2010

GONE VINTAGING!!!

Hello Lovelies!

This weekend was GREAT! I spent almost the entire day "vintaging" (a new word I use when I am shopping for fab vintage finds) with one of my favorite Dames in crime, Courtney Capretta  (A FASHIONISTA AND AMAZING LA DESIGNER!). We attended the "A Current affair: Holiday Eidition" - Pop-up Vintage Marketplace in downtown LA. It was amazing!!!!! I laid my eyes on so many beautiful, mint condition, designer vintage pieces from over 25 different vendors!


I saw everything from Chanel cashmere sweaters, fox fur stoles, Azzadine Alaia floor lenght knit gowns, Sonia Rykiel yellow pencil skirts - and much, much more!!! I had multiple shopgasms - more of my colorful commentary ;) - LOL! There were so many beautiful, one of kind pieces all in one place and all at my little fingertips! Before our departure I walked away with a pair of vintage Porsche Carrera Aviators with interchangeable lenses at a ridiculous price of $95 (wowzers!) and an amazing Ungaro jaket/blazer under $200! It was a great girls day out vintaging!









CHECK OUT MORE DETAILS AT:

No comments:

Post a Comment