Tuesday, May 3, 2011

MY DAMES ARE SUPERHERO B%$@&ES!!!

So, I just recently stumbled upon this FAB jewelry designer called: nOir Jewelry, and I'M IN LOOVE!!!

Geek Fact about ME: When I was a pre-teen I used to collect comic books, action hero trading cards, and super hero figurines! LOL! Yes, it's true. I loved the classics - Superman, Batman, X-Men, and Wonderwoman, I was also into the darker comic books like Spawn, Ghost Rider, etc. - many of which are recognizable feature films. One of my favorite comic books to this day was "SHE-HULK"!

Back to our regularly scheduled program...

nOir Jewelry recently released a new collection for DC Comics - of course inspired by the DC action heros made famous through DC comics. HELLZ YEAH!!!! So, of course I couldn't wait to get  my hands on a few of the pieces from this sick ass collection.

All women are superheros in my book... You're bound to find a piece that suits the superhero inside you!

Check out some of the pieces below and more at their website: http://www.noirjewelry.com/.
Gotham City Ring ($225)


BatGirl Two-Finger Ring ($300)


Wonder Woman Americana Ring ($240)

Wonder Woman Logo Two-Finger Ring






Cat Woman Necklace ($240)




SuperGirl Logo Necklace ($500)



Wonder Woman Cuff ($140)



Cat Woman Long Claw Ring ($280)

No comments:

Post a Comment